Australia’s Wengie is a YouTube superstar with more than 1.2 million subscribers.
Today, Wengie is featuring her 5 Hairstyles Under 5 Minutes.
1. Triple Cascade. Divide your hair, take the top section and tie it off with a clear band. Using your fingers, make a hole in the middle, above where you fastened it and tuck your ponytail over and under the band.
Next, grab the middle section of hair and secure with a band. Again, make a split in the middle and tuck over and under the band. Then take the final section and follow the same steps to create the last cascade. Fasten together with a pretty tie.
2. Double Tuck. Make a high ponytail and fasten with a decorative tie. Then take a clear band and two to three inches below, tie the pony. Create a hole in the middle above the band and create a tuck like shown in hairstyle Number 1.
Tie another section down, create another tuck and secure the ends with a pretty tie.
3. Side Twists. Split hair into two sections and tie one section to the side. Now, split the remaining hair into 3 sections. With your fingers, twirl each section around and twist it into your side ponytail.
Secure the bottom with a pretty hair tie.
4. Twisted Plaits. Split hair off to one side and section into two parts. Take the first section and divide into three. Start plaiting all the way down and secure with a clear band. Do the same with the last section, then twist both plaits together and fasten with a pretty tie. Loosen the braid with your fingers for casual chicness.
5. Fishtail Braids. With hair off to one side, split into two sections. Take a small piece of hair from the outside of one of the sections and bring it to the inside of the opposite section.
Keep doing that, creating the pattern and secure with a tie.
Read more about Wengie: