Manali Honeymoon Tour Package Information
Manali Honeymoon Tour Package Information ---:
Think of waking up in the cool morning with the sun warmed air to give you comfort: think of a day in the laps of the mountains high, with the sun marching across the blue with slow steps: think of a night in the isolated peace, with the nearby stream to carry your thoughts away to a faraway place. Think of Shimla and Manali, when you feel like spending your holidays with that classic touch of sensuousness that we all miss in our everyday lives. And with Shimla Manali tour package, your dreams are about to come true!
1. Places to see in Shimla ---:
Shimla is well known to the world as the queen of the hill stations in India. The age of the British Raj called Shimla the summer capital of the country. At the times when you feel like almost melting away under the Indian summer sun, these ideal hill stations offer the best relief that you could have ever imagined! But Shimla is quite exciting not only because of its marvelous weather, but also for the gamut of sport activities it provides for all strong and brave hearts. Heli skiing, paragliding, skiing, golfing and trekking are few of the unending options in the list. During the winter, the nature dons anew garb, and the white fur of snow is draped on the grounds to form a splendid view. Skating, fishing and angling become quite popular during this season, and with the Shimla Manali tour package, you can sure enjoy them all!
The Shimla Manali package will ensure that tourists can get to see all the important places that Shimla has to offer. The package will include a rendezvous to the historical sites which stand as the glorious symbol of the rich cultural heritage of North Himachal Pradesh. You can get to see many temples and age-old architecture. To name a few:
1. If you go with Manali Honeymoon package, you can get to visit the Gaiety theatre, Railway Board Building, Ellerslie, Viceroy Building and Christ Church.
2. You will be taken to the seven hills of this city from where you can have a panoramic view of the entire place! Jakhoo Hill, Observatory Hill, Summer Hill, Prospect Hill, Elysium hill, Inveram hill and Botany Hill are truly remarkable places that you will never forget in your entire life!
3. But the Manali Honeymoon Package has more to offer. With them, you can see places like the State Museum, Kamna Devi Mandir, Indian Institute of Advanced Study, Combermere Bridge, the mall, Scandal Point and the Sankat Mochan Temple.
2. Rendezvous with Nature in Manali ---:
About 275 km away from Shimla there lays another land of Paradise. It is well known to all by the name Manali. Vashisht Temple, the Manali Temple, Rothang Pass, Hot water springs, Rahala waterfalls, Solang valley are few of the exciting sites or tourist sot visit. Moreover, this place is the ideal destination for adventure seekers, and for adrenaline junkies who wish to go out river rafting on the Beas, or mountain trekking or climbing. The place offers some great scenic views which put your mind and soul to rest. You start feeling an inner peace that is hard to find anywhere else.
3. Best Manali Tour Operators Complete Transparency ---:
The Manali package tours offer you everything you require. If you wish to go for fishing, angling or even ice skating, your wish will be granted as soon as possible! it is almost having a genie waft out of its bottle! The holiday packages of Manali from IndiaTourTrip.com provides customer support day in and day out, plus they take the payments in 3 installments,. Thus it is easier to opt for these holiday package tours.
You can go for any of them: either you choose the Shimla Manali tour packages or the Himachal Tour packages, but your overall experiences will the same. It will be as great as it usually is in your dreams. Transparency is their key word, since you have an access to their institutes and their functioning at all times. So go ahead, make your choice and have a great vacation that is hard to forget!